Grey Jane Teether Necklace
This jewellery is made of 100% silicone. A non-toxic alternative to costume jewellery which can be used and chewed on by babies; toddlers and kids who need sensory stimulation (with supervision).
- This jewellery can be easily cleaned in warm soapy water and are ultra durable; dishwasher safe; waterproof and heat resistant.
- They are free of BPA; PVC; Phthalates; Lead; Cadmium; Heavy Metals and are Non Toxic. They have been approved by the Australian Toxicity Standards.
- These have been thoroughly tested and independently certified to Australian safety standards AS/NZS ISO 8124. Testing ensures products are mechanically safe and will not break apart or detach in baby’s mouth and that they are non-toxic.